Thursday, February 6, 2020

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge ~ Day 26


Today Is: 

Day 26: Favorite location



I have to say that I absolutely love platform 9 ¾ just because that was our first introduction to getting completely away from muggles. I mean yes, he went into the alley but they had to tap and do all that while at Platform 9 ¾ was something you had to have a leap of faith and just run into it and how freaking cool was that. I mean here is this kid who is wrapping his head around the wands and people in robes and while you could probably justify that and the goblins maybe having to run through a wall would take it completely out of your mind and make it real for me. I mean after all if you pinch yourself then you are supposed to wake up… so imagine if you had to run into a wall. The story really came to a magical point so to speak when this scene happened.


Previous & Upcoming Topics

Day 26: Favorite location
Day 27: Least favorite male character?
Day 28: Least favorite female character?
Day 29: Favorite room at Hogwarts
Day 30: Favorite family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄