Sunday, February 23, 2020

Update on Reading Challenge ~ Week 8



Okay weekly update for my challenges...

I have read 5 books so far in 2020 and am working on book 6 
I have read from Library Love Challenge 5/24, Cloak and Dagger Challenge 5/25, and Personal Reading Challenge 5/62

I am still really focusing my time on fanfics (big surprise there) They are quick and easy plus I can read a chapter here or there on my phone in minutes.  I managed to read a few short stories AKA one shots. But I did manage to get 5 new full stories in. I will post reviews of these on Friday. 
for my challenge 33/52

I am still doing reviews here but I am also doing a bunch of them over at a blog I made for BTS fandom stuff.

That's all for me what about you? How are your challenges going? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄