Sunday, March 1, 2020

Life Update


So I had these wonderful thoughts of posting a blog post everyday and it would be fantastic and because I posted daily I would have actual visitors and people would comment and I would be the life of the party and poof magically I could one day quit my job and retire and be a blogger for life.

Needless to say I managed to post a blog post everyday for 2 months SUCCESS then the real world kicked my ass and my job became more demanding and there were books I wanted to read but I didn't like and the library had these things called deadlines and BTS announced a comeback and then I opened a fan based blog so I could nerd out about them without boring you about them and then fanfic world exploded with new BTS fan fic and then I was given 2 new MAJOR projects at work and then consumers passed and then mercury went into FUCKING retrograde and I quit I just absolutely quit.


So that's it that's the whole I disappeared from life summary in a nutshell and what happened with this blog. I seriously just ran out of topics and interest and I just gave up. Not the blog per say but I just stopped everything I came home from work and just sat on my sofa and just quit. So I sincerely hope everyone who is reading this (hi mom) is doing okay and hopefully I can get back in the swing of things now that it is March and lord willing and creak don't rise spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄