Thursday, February 20, 2020

Photo A Day ~ Week 2


Week 1 was so much fun that I had to continue. So for this week we have Days 10-16
10. Loud, 11. Entertainment, 12. warmth, 13. In the Sky, 14. I love..., 15. A Challenge, 16. Broken

Day 10 ~ Loud
I don't necessairly believe in a favorite album... that being said however, I do play this one a lot. And when I play it I do it loudly very, very loudly so that everyone can hear the goodness of BTS

Day 11 ~ Entertainment
The most entertainment I have is listening to BTS, reading BTS, watching their videos, and most importantly communicating with ARMY. So when it comes to entertainment the natural selection is BTS

Day 12 ~ Warmth

Living in Missouri there are just not enough warm days so to stay warm one must bundle up in the puffiest coats and head out to enjoy the Tesla's one can never afford.

Day 13 ~ In the Sky

I took this beauty outside in my backyard. This is my favorite tree to attempt to draw or capture on film. I just love it

Day 14 ~ I love

I know my furbaby has a lot of photos on here but in reality she is the one I love. I mean come on look at those eyes.

Day 15 ~ A Challenge
 
I have no idea why taking a picture of my food with a camera no less is so freaking hard for me. I just can't seem to get the scale, or ISP right. Phone no issues what's so ever but damn it I try with a camera and it is like the worst ever so much editing done to make it look remotely good 

Day 16 ~ Broken

I took this as more of a broken view. I just couldn't seem to get a good picture of this church from any angle it was all broken up by wires and streets or houses and clouds. So I went with this shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄