Thursday, January 23, 2020

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge ~ Day 16


Today Is: 
Day 16: Character I would bring back




I would seriously bring Fred back. I know that it was needed but honestly while I would bring them all back, I still don’t feel that it was necessary for Fred to die. We as the reader got to watch others, we grew up with die there was no real reason to bring home the point of a close family member dying. We got it! The war was horrible and terrible and had a high price. Fred dying while sad was just another death after awhile and DAMN IT I LOVE THE WEASLEY TWINS. TWINS not single. I loved their dynamic and how they interacted and feed off each other. BRING FRED BACK should have been a petition.


Day 16: Character I would bring back
Day 17: Favorite lesson
Day 18 : Opinion on Draco
Day 19: Favorite cast member
Day 20: Two people who I ship
Day 21: Opinion on cursed child
Day 22: Opinion on fantastic beast
Day 23: Favorite magical object
Day 24: Favorite defense against the dark arts teacher
Day 25: What could you want the ending to be if you could change it
Day 26: Favorite location
Day 27: Least favorite male character?
Day 28: Least favorite female character?
Day 29: Favorite room at Hogswart
Day 30: Favorite family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄