Friday, January 10, 2020

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge ~ Day 3



Today Is:

Day 3: Favorite Male Character Book



This is going to be another hard one. From the book to the movie’s things change so much… I had to really think about this and really try to decide who in the book did I absolutely love and was rooting for the whole time. I honestly think my favorite in the book were the Wesley twins. They were the much-needed comic relief at the times that was needed but also the brothers Harry never had. They brought so much to the story that I fell in love with them and wanted to see them succeed. I also found that as I was reading, I kept looking for them and what they were all about. I wanted to learn more about their family, and I enjoyed watching them grow up. The Wesley twins (and do not force me to choose a favorite) are for sure my favorite male characters in the book. (not that the actors were bad, but the movies didn’t focus as much on them as the books did)


Previous & Upcoming Topics

Day 3: Favorite Male Character Book
Day 4: Favorite Female Character book
Day 5: Favorite Friendship
Day 6: Favorite ship
Day 7: Character Most Like You
Day 8: Favorite Hogwarts Professor 
Day 9: Your Hogwarts House
Day 10: Favorite Spell
Day 11: Favorite Quote
Day 12: Saddest part of any film/book
Day 13: Snape – good guy who did bad or bad guy who did good?
Day 14: Books or Film?
Day 15: Favorite mythical beast
Day 16: Character I would bring back
Day 17: Favorite lesson
Day 18 : Opinion on Draco
Day 19: Favorite cast member
Day 20: Two people who I ship
Day 21: Opinion on cursed child
Day 22: Opinion on fantastic beast
Day 23: Favorite magical object
Day 24: Favorite defense against the dark arts teacher
Day 25: What could you want the ending to be if you could change it
Day 26: Favorite location
Day 27: Least favorite male character?
Day 28: Least favorite female character?
Day 29: Favorite room at Hogswart
Day 30: Favorite family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄