Thursday, January 9, 2020

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge ~ Day 2


Today Is:
Day 2: Favorite Film



Oh, wow this one is a little harder. I found that the movies while good didn’t and weren’t able to give all the details from the book. And while that is normal some of the details the book gave compared to the movies were very much needed in order to understand some important things. Add to it that my favorite book was the Order of the Phoenix and I didn’t think the movie compared at all (again that is standard). So, in order to pick a favorite movie, I had to really think about what was the movie that gave me the most feels for lack of a better word. What movie made me really go YOU SHOULD TOTALLY WATCH THIS!


And honestly the movie that I felt the most about was Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows pt. 2, but I don’t feel like that is the one that I promote the most because if you haven’t see the whole serious it loses it’s emotional punch. So instead what movie that I can sit and watch over and over, yet never really get tired of is Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. There is something about this movie that really makes me happy and sad. I love the tent scene at the beginning with Harry saying “I love magic” all the way through to the dragon scene during the games to looking at the port keys and discovering other means of travel. To the sad ending that I knew was coming and yet didn’t want to see. Also, David Tennent anyone?!


Previous & Upcoming Topics

Day 2: Favorite Film
Day 3: Favorite Male Character Book
Day 4: Favorite Female Character book
Day 5: Favorite Friendship
Day 6: Favorite ship
Day 7: Character Most Like You
Day 8: Favorite Hogwarts Professor
Day 9: Your Hogwarts House
Day 10: Favorite Spell
Day 11: Favorite Quote
Day 12: Saddest part of any film/book
Day 13: Snape – good guy who did bad or bad guy who did good?
Day 14: Books or Film?
Day 15: Favorite mythical beast
Day 16: Character I would bring back
Day 17: Favorite lesson
Day 18 : Opinion on Draco
Day 19: Favorite cast member
Day 20: Two people who I ship
Day 21: Opinion on cursed child
Day 22: Opinion on fantastic beast
Day 23: Favorite magical object
Day 24: Favorite defense against the dark arts teacher
Day 25: What could you want the ending to be if you could change it
Day 26: Favorite location
Day 27: Least favorite male character?
Day 28: Least favorite female character?
Day 29: Favorite room at Hogswart
Day 30: Favorite family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄