Sunday, April 19, 2020

New KDrama just started


so your girl finally got out of her funk and started a new KDrama called Are You Human Too? It was released in 2018 in South Korea and I have to say I am whole heartedly invested in this shit. I mean my goodness I just wanna hug the AI Shin so much. He is such a good boy and a sweet AI and now I just want to own one and I swear I wanted to punch the main female Kang So-bong I like hit her because there is nothing I hate worse then a female who is SOOOOO Tough and can fight and kick ass and use to be this tough fighter and yet isn't tough at all and she yells and screams and then immediately flinches and is so weak. LIKE SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HELL pick one or the other if you are going to tell me and make me think she is weak and one moment have her picking on those weaker than her and hitting everyone then don't make her cower in front of the main male lead. That doesn't match what you are telling me.

She is finally growing on me though so that's an improvement. Though she is falling in love with the AI and I am curious to see how this will play out when the human wakes up cause you know he will I mean let's be honest this can't last.

Alright have any of you seen this one? What are your thoughts on it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄