Monday, March 2, 2020

CDrama


Summary:
Guan Xiao-tong has been cursed with Murphy's Law all her life. Every time her attainable desires are within reach, they somehow escape her grasp at the last moment. After her boyfriend dumps her and breaks her heart, Xiao-tong decides to use her psychiatry expertise to help others with love at an online matchmaking service. Soon a divorce firm opens across the street from her office, threatening the matchmaking service. The divorce firm's owner, Ji Jia-wei, thinks Xiao-tong's theory and love advice is idiotic while she thinks he is a cold hearted person who doesn't believe in love and only started his business so others can be like him. But since Xiao-tong is cursed with Murphy's Law, Jia-wei whom she has no interest in starts falling for her when she unknowingly starts to melt his ice-cold heart.

Released in 2015

I found this on Netflix and I was a little skeptical at first. What actually drew me in was the fact that Guan Xiao-tong was not looking to get involved in any relationship. Nor was the main lead. Did I know they would eventually. Yes, I was aware that eventually they would end up in a relationship and I was okay with that in fact I wanted them to and I was hoping that they would. I just was glad to see that she wasn't out there seeking him down. I was also pleased that he was the one that was constantly chasing after her. Another pleasing aspect of this show was that she ended up breaking off the relationship when she realized that she was changing to please him. I liked that and I liked that they both started to change and mature to be who they needed to be in order to be happy with themselves away from the others and realized that the other person did help them be better people. I liked that aspect. There were times I thought that he was overbearing and almost stalker qualities and I liked that he recognized this and changed it. It was also good to watch him mature and recognized his faults and that others tried to protect him and why. He was very good at seeing where he needed to change. I did also like that he and she as well became good friends with their exes (and by good mature would be a better word) at the end they were able to discuss things and move past the old hurts. All and all this was a very enjoyable CDrama and one I would recommend to others. Not all encompassing and Goblin worthy but still very good and one that should you need a good romance it was definitely worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄