Friday, January 10, 2020

FanFic Review ~ Jammed by minversehe



TitleJammed by minversehe

Main Pairing: Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung

Chapters: 1/1
Words: 11,058
Read in: January 2020
Challenge  18. Smut/Lemon 


Author’s Summary: rational part of Jimin's brain screams at him to remember what his mother said about strangers and vans. But the rational part of his brain is no match for really bad whiskey and Kim Taehyung.
((au where Jimin gets stuck on the interstate in the middle of a blizzard and Taehyung lives in a van))

My Thoughts: 

Okay I have a slight weakness for Taehyung which comes out of nowhere. Usually I am not a fan of reading fanfic with him in it or JHope but for some reason I also have a weakness for any Vmin shipping that occurs. I just love their natural relationship. So I just happened to stumble across this one evening while I was checking for updates on my subscriptions and trying to catch up on my favorite authors' backstories I haven't already previously read. Then I realized authors' also bookmark and man I might be missing a goldmine in that. So I quickly looked into their bookmarks and BAM this story shows up. 
First off Jimin is very uptight in this fic and Tae is well living in a van. Yet somehow Jimin let's it all go for some good sexy time. Only to realize a surprise. The majority of the fic focusing on them meeting and Tae slowly but surely convincing Jimin to get into his van (not in a creepy way) and then well it goes sexy. The rest of the fic is the aftermath which I totally appreciate more of the aftermath story then I thought I would. It helped me to get a good satsifying ending to a relationship that I find I am more and more in support of. Needless to say this is a quick fluff, sexy, relationship not previous established read. I enjoyed that Yoongi and Hope were getting married in it. That added some sweetness to it and I loved that all OT7 showed up. 

Check out this author I have to say I will probably read more from them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄