Saturday, January 11, 2020

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge ~ Day 4



Today Is: 
Day 4: Favorite Female Character book




Again, this for me took a lot of thought and effort to think about. While I love me some Hermione and I enjoyed watching her grow up to the be clever witch she was. I also really enjoyed when Luna Lovegood made an appearance and her quirky nature just really stuck out to me. I enjoyed everything about her from her spacing out to her gentle spirit to her genius yet weird way of phrasing things. She was the epitome of Ravenclaw, and I just really appreciated that about her. She showed us that being different was okay and that you can still be true to your nature and have a gentle happy spirit even when you are faced with darkness all the time.


Previous & Upcoming Topics

Day 4: Favorite Female Character book
Day 5: Favorite Friendship
Day 6: Favorite ship
Day 7: Character Most Like You
Day 8: Favorite Hogwarts Professor 
Day 9: Your Hogwarts House
Day 10: Favorite Spell
Day 11: Favorite Quote
Day 12: Saddest part of any film/book
Day 13: Snape – good guy who did bad or bad guy who did good?
Day 14: Books or Film?
Day 15: Favorite mythical beast
Day 16: Character I would bring back
Day 17: Favorite lesson
Day 18 : Opinion on Draco
Day 19: Favorite cast member
Day 20: Two people who I ship
Day 21: Opinion on cursed child
Day 22: Opinion on fantastic beast
Day 23: Favorite magical object
Day 24: Favorite defense against the dark arts teacher
Day 25: What could you want the ending to be if you could change it
Day 26: Favorite location
Day 27: Least favorite male character?
Day 28: Least favorite female character?
Day 29: Favorite room at Hogswart
Day 30: Favorite family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄