Monday, January 13, 2020

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge ~ Day 6



Today Is: 

Day 6: Favorite ship



Humm this one is going to be a hard pick. First off while I wasn’t a teenager when these books came out, I was working with teenagers in the form of a teacher. So, I tended to associate the kids in the book with the kids I was teaching. I really don’t have a ship in mind. I honestly don’t even read fanfiction or wish that 2 people had ended up together. The only thing looking back on it now and detached from it is… I sort of wished Harry and Luna had gotten together. I think her wide-eyed innocence and view of the world would have helped his seriousness. He is so strong or puts on the front of being strong however, when Luna is around, he almost let’s go a little bit and almost gets forced to see the other side of things. Or to just relax and learn to go with her off the wall comments about stuff he doesn’t believe is real. The other part was the fact she believed in him whole heartedly and honestly didn’t doubt him. She had dealt with the loss of her mother at an early age and had managed to still move forward. He would have had someone who understood being at a loss when it comes to not having a parent growing up. I just think the movie makes them look so cute together that if I was to ship someone it would be them. And now that I have written all of this let’s look for some fanfics for my challenge.

Also for the record I'm not the only crazy one out there that ships this couple

And if you enjoy reading on AO3 here is the link to the same pairing (which now I must go and drown in ;0p )

Who do you ship together? 

Previous & Upcoming Topics
Day 8: Favorite Hogwarts Professor 
Day 9: Your Hogwarts House
Day 10: Favorite Spell
Day 11: Favorite Quote
Day 12: Saddest part of any film/book
Day 13: Snape – good guy who did bad or bad guy who did good?
Day 14: Books or Film?
Day 15: Favorite mythical beast
Day 16: Character I would bring back
Day 17: Favorite lesson
Day 18 : Opinion on Draco
Day 19: Favorite cast member
Day 20: Two people who I ship
Day 21: Opinion on cursed child
Day 22: Opinion on fantastic beast
Day 23: Favorite magical object
Day 24: Favorite defense against the dark arts teacher
Day 25: What could you want the ending to be if you could change it
Day 26: Favorite location
Day 27: Least favorite male character?
Day 28: Least favorite female character?
Day 29: Favorite room at Hogswart
Day 30: Favorite family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄