Sunday, January 19, 2020

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge ~ Day 12


Today Is:
Day 12: Saddest part of any film/book



OMG Dobby and his death. JESUS kill me now. Every time I read it, every time I see it I turn into the biggest ball of feels that anyone person can have. Sometimes I bawl like a baby, other times I just sit there and whimper. But dear God that death was a bit too much for me. Then as if that wasn’t bad enough, they go and kill GREAT people in the final battle and well I’m still to this day a wreck about many of the deaths that happened in this series. Damn it now I want to re-read it.
This book in many ways was a reality check for death and those we love. How would we handle it. How should anyone handle it and worse case what is the aftermath of those deaths and those left behind.


Day 13: Snape – good guy who did bad or bad guy who did good?
Day 14: Books or Film?
Day 15: Favorite mythical beast
Day 16: Character I would bring back
Day 17: Favorite lesson
Day 18 : Opinion on Draco
Day 19: Favorite cast member
Day 20: Two people who I ship
Day 21: Opinion on cursed child
Day 22: Opinion on fantastic beast
Day 23: Favorite magical object
Day 24: Favorite defense against the dark arts teacher
Day 25: What could you want the ending to be if you could change it
Day 26: Favorite location
Day 27: Least favorite male character?
Day 28: Least favorite female character?
Day 29: Favorite room at Hogswart
Day 30: Favorite family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄