Saturday, January 18, 2020

Weekly Reading Challenge Update ~ Week 2


Okay weekly update for my challenges...

I have read 3 books so far in 2020 and am working on book 4 & 5
I have only read from Library Love Challenge 3/24, Cloak and Dagger Challenge 3/25, and Personal Reading Challenge 3/62

Mainly I have been more focused on Fanfiction (big surprise there) I managed to read a few short stories AKA one shots. But I did manage to get 2 new full stories in. I will post reviews of these on Friday. 
for my challenge 5/52
  1. A fic that is less than 10,000 words - Kryptonite by  (just finished 1,219 words)
  2. An abandoned fic - Kiss Me, Kill Me by  (I would really like an ending LOL)
  3. <1 year old fic - Our Place Beneath The Stars by  (the fanfic I never knew I needed)




Personal Challenge of Books to Read: 2/62


  1.        A book by a female author - In the Woods by Tana French (currently reading)
  2.         A book set somewhere you have always wanted to visitThe Bat by Jo Nesbo (Down Under Australia) (new author, Library Love, Cloak and Dagger)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄