Wednesday, January 22, 2020

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge ~ Day 15


Today Is: 

Day 15: Favorite mythical beast



OMG, I didn’t even know these existed until Harry Potter and Fantastical Beast but now I truly think that I would not only have one but it would be my familiar LOL. I’m talking about a Niffler I mean check out this description on Harry Potter Wiki: A Niffler was a magical beast with a long snout and a coat of black, fluffy fur. They were attracted to shiny things, which made them wonderful for locating treasure, but that also meant that they could wreak havoc if kept (or set loose) indoors. Nifflers in general are usually harmless.

First off look at that face… how could you not want a platypus mixed with a fluffy puppy who likes shiny things. I mean who doesn’t like shiny things. Add to it the havoc it reeks and how adorable it is when doing so. My goodness the babies in the second fantastical movie were to die for literally.


Day 15: Favorite mythical beast
Day 16: Character I would bring back
Day 17: Favorite lesson
Day 18 : Opinion on Draco
Day 19: Favorite cast member
Day 20: Two people who I ship
Day 21: Opinion on cursed child
Day 22: Opinion on fantastic beast
Day 23: Favorite magical object
Day 24: Favorite defense against the dark arts teacher
Day 25: What could you want the ending to be if you could change it
Day 26: Favorite location
Day 27: Least favorite male character?
Day 28: Least favorite female character?
Day 29: Favorite room at Hogswart
Day 30: Favorite family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄