Thursday, February 6, 2020

Photo A Day



Whelp I have discovered that I have absolutely no hobbies. I mean like none. Yes reading is something I enjoy but it is real easy to come home from work and crash on the couch with nothing to do but zone out for hours. While that works to a point it doesn't help with stress. In case you weren't aware I work in a highly stressful job and I need a way to distress for lack of a better word. I also need something to be passionate about. I have always enjoyed art and I love to take photos but have never had the confidence to really explore that so I wanted to try that with photography. One I already have a camera that is pretty decent. Old but still working. Two I am going on some amazing trips this October and next March so I wanted to have some practice under my belt. This was a way to do this. So I started my own Photo A Day Challenge. I pulled from lots of sources for topics and I thought I would give it a month. My goal is to post the pictures once a week and discuss them if I need to. 

For February I have the following objects to not only capture but to edit as well as I want to improve my editing skills

February

1.  Winter
2.  Frozen
3.  Where I sit
4.  Straight
5.  up high
6.  down the road
7.  furry friend
8.  circles
9.  starts with a T
10. loud
11. entertainment
12. warmth
13. in the sky
14. I love…
15. A challenge
16. Broken
17. Eyes
18. Favorite candy
19. Every day I…
20. On my plate
21. Scared of
22. Black and white
23. Reflection
24. Pointed
25. In half
26. Friends
27. Young
28. Pink
29. Green

Have you ever done a challenge like this? Any tips or suggestions for this challenge? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄