Sunday, January 26, 2020

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge ~ Day 18


Today Is: 

Day 18 : Opinion on Draco




Draco is a harder sell to me. I think he was a kid raised to believe he was better than others simply because he was pure blood. I think he wanted love and didn’t receive it from his father at all unless he was like him. He desperately wanted to be like his father. I do see times in the book and movie where he hesitated because that wasn’t him. Dumbledoor was the prime example. He couldn’t kill him no matter what the consequences were and during that whole year he deteriorated in health and mind as the event got closer. I also saw with Crabb and Goyle he was loyal and faithful and even went back for them during the final battle to make sure they were alright. I think he struggled a lot in his thinking and processing and I hope in my head at least he learned to not be an all or nothing person and he managed even to find some healing once “He who should not be named” was gone.


Day 18 : Opinion on Draco
Day 19: Favorite cast member
Day 20: Two people who I ship
Day 21: Opinion on cursed child
Day 22: Opinion on fantastic beast
Day 23: Favorite magical object
Day 24: Favorite defense against the dark arts teacher
Day 25: What could you want the ending to be if you could change it
Day 26: Favorite location
Day 27: Least favorite male character?
Day 28: Least favorite female character?
Day 29: Favorite room at Hogswart
Day 30: Favorite family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄