Wednesday, February 5, 2020

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge ~ Day 25



Today Is:
Day 25: What could you want the ending to be if you could change it




I am not sure if I would change the ending. Epilogue way though I would change the couples up but, otherwise let’s be honest this series is AMAZING. I think towards the end in the epilogue I would have Harry and Luna together, Hermione and Draco, I would also have Ron with another person and Ginny with Neville. Then again, I would love to keep the same kids but good night change some of the names. I have always wondered if Hermione was ever able to get back with her parents or reverse that curse which I hear might be answered in the Cursed Child. I also had other questions about other characters and really wished she had continued it but all things must come to an end. 

Previous & Upcoming Topics

Day 25: What could you want the ending to be if you could change it
Day 26: Favorite location
Day 27: Least favorite male character?
Day 28: Least favorite female character?
Day 29: Favorite room at Hogwarts
Day 30: Favorite family




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄