Tuesday, February 4, 2020

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge ~ Day 24


Today Is: 
Day 24: Favorite defense against the dark arts teacher 




So I'm going to go with a classic and choose Remus Lupin he didn't last long in the position but I have to say from the moment we were introduced to him I was in love with him. Not in the way of OMG I wanna date a werewolf wizard way but, in the I feel so much for him and what he had to go through. The book in general and over the different books learning more about the stigma he faced and how he grew up with this while the whole time people ostracized him when he had no control over it. I have to say JK Rowling did such a fantastic job with this and getting a social context across that I didn't even realize that was what I was learning about. Plus let's admit up to this they weren't doing anything cool at all in Defense Against the Dark Arts and he at least taught them some very useful information. 


Previous & Upcoming Topics

Day 24: Favorite defense against the dark arts teacher
Day 25: What could you want the ending to be if you could change it
Day 26: Favorite location
Day 27: Least favorite male character?
Day 28: Least favorite female character?
Day 29: Favorite room at Hogwarts
Day 30: Favorite family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄