Wednesday, January 29, 2020

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge ~ Day 21


Today Is: 

Day 21: Opinion on cursed child



Yet I haven’t read this one. I started it and learned that it was written as a play and man does that take some effort and energy for me to get into reading something like that. So, while I own it I have yet to force myself to read it.


Day 21: Opinion on cursed child
Day 22: Opinion on fantastic beast
Day 23: Favorite magical object
Day 24: Favorite defense against the dark arts teacher
Day 25: What could you want the ending to be if you could change it
Day 26: Favorite location
Day 27: Least favorite male character?
Day 28: Least favorite female character?
Day 29: Favorite room at Hogswart
Day 30: Favorite family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄