Monday, January 27, 2020

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge ~ Day 19



Today Is: 
Day 19: Favorite cast member





Oh my this one is hard because I don’t feel like a lot of the cast members went on to do anything other than Daniel AKA Harry and Emma AKA Hermione Granger. I do think that Emma is a good one as she is a fantastic actress and Harry Potter gave her that start. I do think she really enjoyed the series and it was fun and still is going back and watching as she grew up with the series. She also matured and was able to come into her own acting as the series progressed throughout. So I would say that my favorite cast member was Emma Watson 



Day 19: Favorite cast member
Day 20: Two people who I ship
Day 21: Opinion on cursed child
Day 22: Opinion on fantastic beast
Day 23: Favorite magical object
Day 24: Favorite defense against the dark arts teacher
Day 25: What could you want the ending to be if you could change it
Day 26: Favorite location
Day 27: Least favorite male character?
Day 28: Least favorite female character?
Day 29: Favorite room at Hogswart
Day 30: Favorite family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄