Saturday, February 8, 2020

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge ~ Day 28


Today Is: 

Day 28: Least favorite female character?



Oh, hands down I hate hate hate Bellatrix Lestrange and I think that really reflects on the writing and the actress because dear lord I wanted to hit that b*tch. So, imagine my surprised when Molly Weasley did just that. She is the epitome of everything someone should hate. She hates everyone who isn’t pure blood, she tortures with glee, she worships Voldemort and kills with pleasure. She is in for a lack of a better word a true psychopath. I think that we need an evil character but, I always enjoy an evil character with a reason or a chance of redemption and this one had no chance at one. Not to mention that I don’t think anyone wanted her to get that redemption. The only regret I have is that Neville wasn’t the one to end her.


Previous & Upcoming Topics

Day 28: Least favorite female character?
Day 29: Favorite room at Hogwarts
Day 30: Favorite family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄