Saturday, December 28, 2019

30 Day Kdrama Challenge ~ Day 30

I got this photo from here



When I was on Madame Writer's blog for photo above I saw that she did a Kdrama challenge that she found on Tumblr which I linked below. I thought wow I should do this as I am getting more and more into Kdramas (to be fair I have only watched a finished a handful) So I am debating if I should do it all in one post or make it a 30 day challenge...


30 DAY KDRAMA CHALLENGE

Today is: Day 30: A Kdrama which made you so sad



Hands down Goblin the Great and Lonely God. SERIOUSLY I haven’t cried that hard and that long over a show in… well forever. This show does have funny parts, but I honest to God thought the last 3 episodes were going to kill me. I cried so fracking hard at them and what was going on with them. This show puts you through the emotional ringer and I just feel drained. Happy, yet drained from emotions.

Previous & upcoming topics 

Day 30: A Kdrama which made you so sad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄