Friday, December 20, 2019

30 Day Kdrama Challenge ~ Day 23

I got this photo from here





When I was on Madame Writer's blog for photo above I saw that she did a Kdrama challenge that she found on Tumblr which I linked below. I thought wow I should do this as I am getting more and more into Kdramas (to be fair I have only watched a finished a handful) So I am debating if I should do it all in one post or make it a 30 day challenge...


30 DAY KDRAMA CHALLENGE

Day 23: Your Best Couple



Imma go with another kdrama that I have apparently talked too much about during this challenge… but my good what is Wrong With Secretary Kim has a great romance and couple. Their chemistry was fantastic between the two main actors, I mean spot on. Add to it the main character Secretary Kim was strong, capable and independent. Her having a relationship was just a cherry on the top to her life. She was going to leave and go off and live her life. She didn’t automatically fall for the main lead and yet she also didn’t waver from her job responsibilities and those she cares for when she did fall for him. Throughout the show she remained true to herself which made the main male realize he was going to have to change and adapt his ways of treating people in order to keep her. This was so refreshing considering where most kdramas come from and the female does above and beyond to change only to realize they aren’t happy and go back. I also liked that why the male stepped up to show a softer side of himself he remained faithful to his character traits and didn’t change core beliefs or values.  This relationship was just almost, dare I say, perfect?  


Previous & upcoming topics 

Day 23: Your Best Couple
Day 24: Your Worst Couple
Day 25: Your First Jdrama
Day 26: Your Recently Finished Kdrama
Day 27: A Kdrama loved by many but you don’t seem to like
Day 28: A Kdrama not loved by many but you seem to like
Day 29: A Kdrama which made you so happy
Day 30: A Kdrama which made you so sad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄