Thursday, December 19, 2019

30 Day Kdrama Challenge ~ Day 21 & 22


I got this photo from here



When I was on Madame Writer's blog for photo above I saw that she did a Kdrama challenge that she found on Tumblr which I linked below. I thought wow I should do this as I am getting more and more into Kdramas (to be fair I have only watched a finished a handful) So I am debating if I should do it all in one post or make it a 30 day challenge...

30 DAY KDRAMA CHALLENGE

Today is: Day 21: Your Worst Actor & Day 22: Your Worst Actress

I am going to combine these 2 days because to be honest I don’t believe in “worst” actor or actress. I would rather talk about characters because actors and actresses either get better over time or they don’t and honestly, I haven’t seen a “BAD ACTOR/ACTRESS” maybe I have been lucky, but I don’t think so. There are some characters however, that I could have done without and those are…

I absolutely disliked all the boys on Boys over Flowers but particularly disliked Gu Jun-pyo who was just awful and miserable and tortured the main character and talk about toxic relationship OMG was this ever it…

Another one was Go Ara in Hwarang her character annoyed me to no end, and I LOVE her so that was surprising to say the least. There were times I wanted to just strangle her, and I rolled my eyes way too many times when she appeared on that show. Now to be fair I think it was the show in general, but her character really stuck out to me.

Otherwise for the most part I understand why they have the characters they have. I mean let’s be honest if there was no one to hate, dislike or roll your eyes at then what in the world would we do. Honestly, I disliked Kim Sun in Goblin the Great and Lonely God I really disliked her character until about mid-way through the show and I realized that I actually did enjoy the way she was. She was just so unemotional and always appeared bored or annoyed and it took me watching the show further to realize that was a good move for this character. So honestly that showed me the actress played the part just right. 


Previous & upcoming topics 

Day 21: Your Worst Actor
Day 22: Your Worst Actress
Day 23: Your Best Couple
Day 24: Your Worst Couple
Day 25: Your First Jdrama
Day 26: Your Recently Finished Kdrama
Day 27: A Kdrama loved by many but you don’t seem to like
Day 28: A Kdrama not loved by many but you seem to like
Day 29: A Kdrama which made you so happy
Day 30: A Kdrama which made you so sad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄