Sunday, December 22, 2019

30 Day Kdrama Challenge ~ Day 25

I got this photo from here





When I was on Madame Writer's blog for photo above I saw that she did a Kdrama challenge that she found on Tumblr which I linked below. I thought wow I should do this as I am getting more and more into Kdramas (to be fair I have only watched a finished a handful) So I am debating if I should do it all in one post or make it a 30 day challenge...


30 DAY KDRAMA CHALLENGE

Today is:Day 25: Your First Kdrama



Wise Prison Life AKA Prison Playbook was my first Kdrama. I had just finished up Rise of Phoenixes a CDrama and had my mind blown with it. I saw this also on Netflix and thought I should give it a go. I AM SO HAPPY THAT I DID. Rise of the Phoenixes just was too much. I got about halfway through and realized I didn’t like the main female (LOVED THE MALE, LOVED THE STORYLINE, LOVED THE TWISTS, hated the female) So I was looking for something different. This was set in modern times and had the prison aspect I love (Prison Break anyone?) So, I had to see what it was about and never looked back or regretted that decision. This has been my go-to drama and by far my favorite! Thank you, Netflix it is actually why, I ended up getting the Vicki app. 




Previous & upcoming topics 

Day 25: Your First Jdrama
Day 26: Your Recently Finished Kdrama
Day 27: A Kdrama loved by many but you don’t seem to like
Day 28: A Kdrama not loved by many but you seem to like
Day 29: A Kdrama which made you so happy
Day 30: A Kdrama which made you so sad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄