Monday, December 23, 2019

30 Day Kdrama Challenge ~ Day 26

I got this photo from here





When I was on Madame Writer's blog for photo above I saw that she did a Kdrama challenge that she found on Tumblr which I linked below. I thought wow I should do this as I am getting more and more into Kdramas (to be fair I have only watched a finished a handful) So I am debating if I should do it all in one post or make it a 30 day challenge...


30 DAY KDRAMA CHALLENGE

Today is: Day 26: Your Recently Finished Kdrama



I just recently finished Goblin the Great and Lonely God. It took me awhile to finish due to the emotional drag of it. So, I would split it up with What is Wrong with Secretary Kim so that I could lighten the feels a bit. I was so happy when Vicki showed Goblin as something I could watch in my country. Before it was unavailable, and I was sure I was going to have to buy the DVDS in order to watch the show knowing that I would be angry about buying DVDs without fully knowing if I would enjoy it. Now I can say that I own the DVDs too for those long flights and car rides. Gawd love Goblin.

Previous & upcoming topics 

Day 26: Your Recently Finished Kdrama
Day 27: A Kdrama loved by many but you don’t seem to like
Day 28: A Kdrama not loved by many but you seem to like
Day 29: A Kdrama which made you so happy
Day 30: A Kdrama which made you so sad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄