Saturday, December 21, 2019

30 Day Kdrama Challenge ~ Day 24

I got this photo from here





When I was on Madame Writer's blog for photo above I saw that she did a Kdrama challenge that she found on Tumblr which I linked below. I thought wow I should do this as I am getting more and more into Kdramas (to be fair I have only watched a finished a handful) So I am debating if I should do it all in one post or make it a 30 day challenge...


30 DAY KDRAMA CHALLENGE


Today is:Day 24: Your Worst Couple



As I have been doing this challenge for 24 days, I have come to the realization that I don’t watch as many Kdramas as I thought I did. I have been cycling through 3 or 4 of them. The only couple that I just utterly couldn’t stand, involved the main boy and girl of Boys Over Flowers. That was such a toxic relationship from the beginning that I just couldn’t finish it. Then dumbass me went and watched the Cdrama remake of it and realized just how fracking toxic it really was. This drama helped me to realize a few things about myself and watching habits. I apparently like to watch train wrecks within reason. I also think I like high school settings and such… turns out I really, really don’t. Thus, I now am aware enough to know when I get to my Vicki app and see the description as a high school (fill in the blank) show to just move on, it isn’t worth my tendency to get upset.


Previous & upcoming topics 

Day 24: Your Worst Couple
Day 25: Your First Jdrama
Day 26: Your Recently Finished Kdrama
Day 27: A Kdrama loved by many but you don’t seem to like
Day 28: A Kdrama not loved by many but you seem to like
Day 29: A Kdrama which made you so happy
Day 30: A Kdrama which made you so sad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄