Tuesday, December 24, 2019

30 Day Kdrama Challenge ~ Day 27

I got this photo from here



When I was on Madame Writer's blog for photo above I saw that she did a Kdrama challenge that she found on Tumblr which I linked below. I thought wow I should do this as I am getting more and more into Kdramas (to be fair I have only watched a finished a handful) So I am debating if I should do it all in one post or make it a 30 day challenge...


30 DAY KDRAMA CHALLENGE

Today is:Day 27: A Kdrama loved by many but you don’t seem to like



I didn’t care for The Crowned Clown. I was so, excited at first and was very into it. However, as I waited weekly for a new episode to come out, I realized that I just did not care anymore. I thought it was dragging out points it didn’t need too and yet cutting parts I wanted more of. The actors were all amazing, so it really didn’t have anything to do with that. More a me thing were all I could focus on was the writing style and that didn’t click with me. Maybe next year I will give it another try when I can binge watch it. 


Previous & upcoming topics 

Day 27: A Kdrama loved by many but you don’t seem to like
Day 28: A Kdrama not loved by many but you seem to like
Day 29: A Kdrama which made you so happy
Day 30: A Kdrama which made you so sad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄