Thursday, January 16, 2020

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge ~ Day 9



Today Is: 

Day 9: Your Hogwarts House



Why I really and quite desperately want to be a Ravenclaw and deep in my bones if the sorting hat would allow it I totally would be it (although I would never be able to get into the common room. Riddles please I can barely solve Scooby Doo mysteries) Any who, every quiz I take keeps forcing me into Slytherin and I absolutely don’t want to be there. Or at least I didn’t until I realized that not all who come from this house are bad.



I went to the Harry Potter Wiki page because who doesn’t use that sight. Once there I discovered this… Slytherins are always striving to be the best, something they have in common with Ravenclaws. However, Slytherins will never leave their own behind… They are known for cunning, ambition and a tendency to look after their own.

I mean for pete’s sake Merlin was a Slytherin and I mean he’s not bad right? And honestly depending what your feelings are for Snape he was one too. While I admire the Ravenclaw’s intelligence I don’t like how they made fun of Luna and would hide her things. You never saw a Slytherin doing that to one of their own. They might be mean, aloof and appear to be cold hearted not everyone in Slytherin was a dark witch or wizard in fact they would look out for each other you can see that in Draco at the end battle when he went back for Crabb and Goyle. From now on when I think of Slytherins I will think of loyalty.

Day 12: Saddest part of any film/book
Day 13: Snape – good guy who did bad or bad guy who did good?
Day 14: Books or Film?
Day 15: Favorite mythical beast
Day 16: Character I would bring back
Day 17: Favorite lesson
Day 18 : Opinion on Draco
Day 19: Favorite cast member
Day 20: Two people who I ship
Day 21: Opinion on cursed child
Day 22: Opinion on fantastic beast
Day 23: Favorite magical object
Day 24: Favorite defense against the dark arts teacher
Day 25: What could you want the ending to be if you could change it
Day 26: Favorite location
Day 27: Least favorite male character?
Day 28: Least favorite female character?
Day 29: Favorite room at Hogswart
Day 30: Favorite family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄