Friday, January 17, 2020

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge ~ Day 10


Today Is:

Day 10: Favorite Spell



Scourgify – Clean things… seriously this took me awhile to come up with a spell that I love or is a favorite because let’s be honest… MAGIC. Which spell isn’t cool? I do think being able to use magic without talking is useful however you still need to understand what you are trying to do. So for my favorite one I would have something that cleaned my house. Picture the Weasley’s house full of magic doing magical things like freaking cleaning the pots and pans, knitting, sweeping etc… you get the idea. How as a grown up could this not be your favorite spell?

Also picture me if you will above as HP that's the facial expression I would use when casting this spell. 

Day 11: Favorite Quote
Day 12: Saddest part of any film/book
Day 13: Snape – good guy who did bad or bad guy who did good?
Day 14: Books or Film?
Day 15: Favorite mythical beast
Day 16: Character I would bring back
Day 17: Favorite lesson
Day 18 : Opinion on Draco
Day 19: Favorite cast member
Day 20: Two people who I ship
Day 21: Opinion on cursed child
Day 22: Opinion on fantastic beast
Day 23: Favorite magical object
Day 24: Favorite defense against the dark arts teacher
Day 25: What could you want the ending to be if you could change it
Day 26: Favorite location
Day 27: Least favorite male character?
Day 28: Least favorite female character?
Day 29: Favorite room at Hogswart
Day 30: Favorite family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄