Wednesday, January 15, 2020

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge ~ Day 8


Today Is: 

Day 8: Favorite Hogwarts Professor



I have to say out of all the Professors in Hogwarts McGonagall is my all time favorite. She is bad ass, she is smart, she has a mass amount of talent and she is just so awesome. If I had someone like her looking out for me in school life would have been amazing. Not to mention her sick sense of humor is fantastic. She is just enough cocky to be confident and just enough humble to be loved. She fought for the things she believed in and absolutely wanted nothing more than the students to succeed at Hogwarts. Had they had a favorite teacher category I think she would have been in the running many, many years.
I always secretly hoped that JK Rowling would put out a book that had her in it and explained more about her life before Hogwarts or how she ended up as a professor there. Does she have a family? Did she marry? What was she like during the first battle with “you know who”? Did she know Newt? I just want so much more background information. And I swore that should I ever become an actress and British my sole goal in life would be to play this role in the remakes of these movies.



Previous & Upcoming Topics

Day 8: Favorite Hogwarts Professor 
Day 9: Your Hogwarts House
Day 10: Favorite Spell
Day 11: Favorite Quote
Day 12: Saddest part of any film/book
Day 13: Snape – good guy who did bad or bad guy who did good?
Day 14: Books or Film?
Day 15: Favorite mythical beast
Day 16: Character I would bring back
Day 17: Favorite lesson
Day 18 : Opinion on Draco
Day 19: Favorite cast member
Day 20: Two people who I ship
Day 21: Opinion on cursed child
Day 22: Opinion on fantastic beast
Day 23: Favorite magical object
Day 24: Favorite defense against the dark arts teacher
Day 25: What could you want the ending to be if you could change it
Day 26: Favorite location
Day 27: Least favorite male character?
Day 28: Least favorite female character?
Day 29: Favorite room at Hogswart
Day 30: Favorite family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄