Tuesday, January 14, 2020

30 Day Harry Potter Challenge ~ Day 7



Today Is: 
Day 7: Character Most Like You





I feel like Neville Longbottom is the most like me… I tend to be forgetful, lost looking and yet there is something in there that makes me stand up to those who are in the wrong. He is gentle and kind yet when it matters, he stands and fights. At the same time, he is far from graceful but, my goodness how big is his heart. He had a rough childhood being raised by his grandmother after his parents were tortured to insanity. Thankfully we do not have that in common. However, I remember growing up and feeling out of place or lonely due to my father having to work a lot and my grandmother having to help around the house when my mother was injured. I was a little pudgy and shy when I first started middle school and while I wasn’t picked on (I have a mouth on me) I wasn’t the most popular of people. I think with Neville he tugs at my heartstrings for similar and different reasons. I will also unequivocally support Neville Longbottom.

Day 8: Favorite Hogwarts Professor 
Day 9: Your Hogwarts House
Day 10: Favorite Spell
Day 11: Favorite Quote
Day 12: Saddest part of any film/book
Day 13: Snape – good guy who did bad or bad guy who did good?
Day 14: Books or Film?
Day 15: Favorite mythical beast
Day 16: Character I would bring back
Day 17: Favorite lesson
Day 18 : Opinion on Draco
Day 19: Favorite cast member
Day 20: Two people who I ship
Day 21: Opinion on cursed child
Day 22: Opinion on fantastic beast
Day 23: Favorite magical object
Day 24: Favorite defense against the dark arts teacher
Day 25: What could you want the ending to be if you could change it
Day 26: Favorite location
Day 27: Least favorite male character?
Day 28: Least favorite female character?
Day 29: Favorite room at Hogswart
Day 30: Favorite family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄