Sunday, December 15, 2019

30 Day Kdrama Challenge ~ Day 17

I got this photo from here



When I was on Madame Writer's blog for photo above I saw that she did a Kdrama challenge that she found on Tumblr which I linked below. I thought wow I should do this as I am getting more and more into Kdramas (to be fair I have only watched a finished a handful) So I am debating if I should do it all in one post or make it a 30 day challenge...

30 DAY KDRAMA CHALLENGE

Today is: Day 17: A Kdrama you’ve watched more than once


I will fully admit the one drama that I have watched numerous times (I honestly think that I am on 5x around) is Wise Prison Life AKA Prison Playbook. It was just one of those dramas that stuck with me and makes a person want to re-watch it. I wish I could say it was based solely on the main character’s story but in reality, I was fascinated with all the people and their stories in this kdrama. This drama just had so much to unpack. It had the emotional drainage of the main character going from a national baseball player to a murderer in jail and surviving. A best friend trying to do everything to protect him and grabble with his own issues. A sister and mother both of which blame themselves for this happening. A girlfriend wrestling with a stubborn man. Then add in all the prisoners that are his cellmates and those that aren’t. Their stories were all equally fleshed out and wow I just have to say it was amazing to watch and see their stories and endings. Some were happily ever after stories and some well they didn’t end in the way that would make anyone happy and yet I can’t help but want more about each of those stories. Every time someone asks me for a show to watch I suggest this even if they aren’t into Kdramas simply because it is that good.

Previous & upcoming topics 
Day 17: A Kdrama you’ve watched more than once
Day 18: The Worst Kdrama that you’ve watched until the end
Day 19: Your Best Actor
Day 20: Your Best Actress
Day 21: Your Worst Actor
Day 22: Your Worst Actress
Day 23: Your Best Couple
Day 24: Your Worst Couple
Day 25: Your First Jdrama
Day 26: Your Recently Finished Kdrama
Day 27: A Kdrama loved by many but you don’t seem to like
Day 28: A Kdrama not loved by many but you seem to like
Day 29: A Kdrama which made you so happy
Day 30: A Kdrama which made you so sad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄