Sunday, December 15, 2019

Sunday Ramblings


Wow what a week. I have to say I am uber proud of myself to keep up with posting something everyday here. I made a small goal to make a blank calendar and use it to keep me organized and on what topics I wanted to post on. It has helped SO MUCH... It is also going to help when I go to Florida over the holiday week. I am so looking forward to that trip. Mostly because it is 7 blessed days from Missouri winter weather and 4 days away from work which is extremely stressful right now. Needless to say I have been flooding my travel's buddies with so much information about what I want to do and why. I am already thinking of what to pack for my suitcase and how to make it work for a carryon... I tend to over pack and I need to make sure on this trip particularly that I don't. I am just happy to be up and traveling again.

Speaking of traveling I am going to have to come up with a game plan for next year. I know I have my major trip planned which is Morocco in the fall and I need to finish up payments on this trip but I also need to see about some weekend escapes so that I don't go all year until fall with nothing planned.  I am hoping next weekend on the Saturday before I leave I will have time to think about it.

I did have a family Christmas party yesterday and that was a good times. It sucks that family is 1hr and 30 minutes away from my house, but it could be a lot worse. I am now trying to figure out a cleaning schedule and what to do to catch up around the house to keep it up so that it stays nice.

Anywho how has your weekend been going? Are you ready for the holidays? Any major travel plans coming up? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄