Saturday, December 14, 2019

Playlist Review ~ Iron Paradise Airwaves


This week on my playlist review I head over to Spotify to listen to Dwanye Johnson AKA The Rock's playlist for when he works out. He has called it Iron Paradise Airwaves (named after his gym Iron Paradise) I have recently considered myself a work out person (3 days a week baby!) and I wanted to find a playlist that hyped me up and kept me interested when working out. I thought to myself if Dwanye Johnson can listen and work out to this then so can I by golly...So I gave it a whirl


Songs:
1) We Ready by Archie Eversole
2) Rocky Mountain Way by Godsmack
3) One Life, Last Breath by Boo-Yaa Tribe
4) Erbody but Me by Tech N9ne
5) Lemon - Drake Remix by N.E.R.D
6) Plain Jane by A$AP Ferg
7) They Point by E-40
8) People Elbow by Migos
9) Enter Sandman by Metallica
10) Chun-Li by Nicki Minaj
11) TATI by 6ix9ine
12) Posted by Pac Div
13) Burn by Rick Ross
14) Can't Truss it by Public Enemy
15) All Eyez on Me by 2Pac
16) O Lord by Bossie Badazz
17) Move Bitch by Disturbing The Peace
18) I Like It by Cardi B
19) Backstreet Freestyle by Kendrick Lamar
20) Riot Maker by Tech N9ne
21) Bubblin by Anderson Park
22) Motiv8 by J Cole
23) Sucker For Pain by Little Wayne
24) Six Bad Brothers by Boo-Yaa Tribe
25) Migos Original by Migos
26) Where You From by Trick Daddy
27) Undead by Hollywood Undead
28) Straight Out The Gate by Tech N9ne
29) Only by Jelly Roll
30) Feel the Love by KIDS SEE GHOSTS
31) Gripped Up by Casanova

Total Time: 2hrs and 8 mins

Favorite Song: I'm not going to lie I love me some Tech N9ne so I am a huge fan of Erbody by Me and then I heart me some Nicki Minaj so her Chun-Li song on here is fantastic combo for me.

New Song/New Artist to Me: I had never heard of Hollywood Undead and KIDS SEE GHOSTS so hearing them was a new experience for me. I had to go look up some of their other songs on Spotify so that I could get a good idea of who they were and if it was something I enjoyed or was it the workout that made me enjoy it.

Final Thoughts: Holy GOD does this man work out the whole time this is playing? Or does he shuffle it so that he hears some but not all. Although based solely on how he looks I would guess he works out for the whole 2 hours (I mean the man brings his gym on set with him sooooo) Needless to say why it is an interesting playlist and does motivate me (for boxing) I have never heard the entire playlist due to the fact that I can barely workout to song 10 and that's just because I heart me some Nikki Minaj. If you need a good motivational workout playlist this is good and I enjoyed it. I would probably in the future pick some of the songs I felt I really got hyped with and move them to my own playlist.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄