Friday, November 15, 2019

30 Day Kdrama Challenge ~ Day 4

 I got this photo from here

When I was on Madame Writer's blog for photo above I saw that she did a Kdrama challenge that she found on Tumblr which I linked below. I thought wow I should do this as I am getting more and more into Kdramas (to be fair I have only watched a finished a handful) So I am debating if I should do it all in one post or make it a 30 day challenge...

30 Day Kdrama Challenge

Today is
Day 04: Your Favorite Male Third Wheel Character
I am going to pick Lee Dong Wook from Goblin: the Lonely and Great God. He plays Wang Yeo AKA the Grim Reaper on the show. So a brief update on Goblin which is fast becoming a favorite show of mine. Kim Shin who is a goblin and protector of souls. He also can not be killed until his Goblin bride pulls out the sword that is embedded in his chest. When we met the Grim Reaper they are friends but not and Kim Shin is the landlord to the Grim Reaper. In the beginning the Goblin is trying to find his bride to end his life because he is tired of existing. It is a lot of twist and turns through this show and lots of tears. However, the interaction between the Grim Reaper and Goblin are some of the funniest interactions I have watched in a long time when it comes to kdrama. Their bromance is top notch and I have to say I enjoyed their interactions almost more then the main leads interaction. Besides that the actor Lee Dong Wook has a fantastic range and it wonderful to watch as he went from tears to laughter to stoic grim reaper who was collecting the dead. You could honestly read his emotions and felt what he felt. I seriously haven't cried as much as I did with the Grim Reaper.
Now that I have investigated what a third wheel character means in kdramas I may have picked wrong LOL Apparently a third wheel in kdramas is someone who has a main interest in the main lead like a romantic interest. Seeing how I absolutely hate that story line might be why I don't pay attention to them and would have to think about this for tomorrow for a female... I hate love triangles

Previous & upcoming topics 
Day 07: Your Favorite Line/s by a Male Lead Character
Day 08: Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Lead Character
Day 09: Your Favorite Line/s by a Male Third Wheel
Day 10: Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Third Wheel
Day 11; Your Favorite Dialogue
Day 12: Your Favorite Story
Day 13: Your Favorite “I Love You”
Day 14: Your Favorite Kiss
Day 15: Your Favorite Ending
Day 16: A Kdrama you started but can’t finish
Day 17: A Kdrama you’ve watched more than once
Day 18: The Worst Kdrama that you’ve watched until the end
Day 19: Your Best Actor
Day 20: Your Best Actress
Day 21: Your Worst Actor
Day 22: Your Worst Actress
Day 23: Your Best Couple
Day 24: Your Worst Couple
Day 25: Your First Jdrama
Day 26: Your Recently Finished Kdrama
Day 27: A Kdrama loved by many but you don’t seem to like
Day 28: A Kdrama not loved by many but you seem to like
Day 29: A Kdrama which made you so happy
Day 30: A Kdrama which made you so sad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄