Sunday, November 8, 2015

Month in Review


Good night I am a wee bit behind on Month in Reviews like haven't done one since July behind... whoopies sorry about that. I'd like to say it's because I am just that busy with reading and audio books but in reality I'm not. I however, busy with life so I have that excuse at least.

So let's catch up...

Books Read Since July:
An Ice Cold Grave by Charlaine Harris
Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean
The Virgin Diet by JJ Virgin

Audio Books Listened to: 
Churchill by Paul Johnson 5 hrs
Argo by Antonio Mendez  9 & 1/2 hours

Challenge Updates since July:
Out Do Yourself Challenge - 57 books is the challenge currently at 32 (July I was at 27)
New To Me Author Challenge - 15 authors is the challenge currently at 18 (July I was at 15) COMPLETE
Alphabet Title Challenge - 26 titles is the challenge currently at 15 (July I was at 13)
TBR Pile Challenge - 12 titles is the challenge currently at (July I was at 4)
Audio Book Challenge - 76-150 hours is the challenge currently at 116 & 30 (July I was at 102)
Finish the Series Challenge - I am working on the Psy-Changeling Series by Nalini Singh (still on same series)

And to save myself embarrassment I am not going to tell ya what I bought the last few months... Lots of music and a few Pop Funko things plus some books...

So that is the months of August, September, and October. Hopefully I will keep on track for November.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄