Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 Audiobook Challenge

This one is hosted by Avanti Ciera and more info can be found HERE.
I am going to shoot for Audio (b/c I have gotten into it this year) I am aiming for Silver which is 76-150 hours... 2 Stephen King books should do that ;)

My List and Hours:
1. Harry Potter: The Sorcerer's Stone by JK Rowlings 8 hrs 11 minutes
2. Harry Potter: And the Prisoner of Azkaban 11 hours and 51 minutes
3. Harry Potter: And the Order of the Phoenix 27 hours
4. Side Jobs by Jim Butcher 13 hours 15 minutes
5. If You Ask Me (and of course you won't) by Betty White: 2.5 hours
6. Fool Moon by Jim Butcher 10 hours 6 minutes

Run Time thus far: 72 hours and 26 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄