Monday, June 8, 2015

Monday Movie Review ~ TinkerBell and the Legend of the NeverBeast



Title: Tinkerbell and the Legend of the NeverBeast
Released: March 15, 2015



Summary:
Fun and talented animal fairy Fawn believes you can't judge a book by its cover, or an animal by its fangs, so she befriends a huge and mysterious creature known as the NeverBeast. While Tink and her friends aren't so sure about this scary addition to Pixie Hollow, the elite Scout Fairies set out to capture the monster before he destroys their home. Fawn must trust her heart and take a leap of faith if she hopes to rally the girls to save the NeverBeast. 
Thoughts
I have to say this was one of the saddest Tinkerbell movies I have ever seen. I cried like a freaking baby when watching it and SPOILER alert it is freaking sad and doesn't end on a happy ever after note. Good night I'm not sure this is one that I will ever watch again for that reason. Add to it what the what Walter when did fairies get soldiers? We are introduced to a new group of fairies the new one is Nyx an she is the new "anti-Fawn" so like Vivian was anti-Tink this one is the same but with Fawn. It was nice to see someone else in trouble other than Tinkberbell for once but I have to admit it was weird how little Tinkerbell played a role in this one. This is mainly about Fawn and her weird obsession with animals that are a threat or dangerous to Pixie Hollow and yet she can't seem to get it through her head why. But, in the end we all see that she was right and once again everyone was wrong. So no lesson was learned. I do have to say that it was okay as a movie not as strong as previous ones. There was no real lesson to be learned here and like I mentioned above there is some sad parts. But, it was a decent filler until they figure out what else they want us to know about Pixie Hollow. We did get little glimpses of the other fairies and this one did show us more about Fawn so we did learn about a different character and for a change it was nice. 

Final grade: B
Will I re-watch: No I think I will just stick to the one watching normally these are a an automatic re-watch cause I love the Tinkerbell movies but this one was too sad.
Would I recommend: Yes it was still part of the family world and it is still a cute kid movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄