Sunday, November 17, 2019

30 Day Kdrama Challenge ~ Day 6

I got this photo from here

When I was on Madame Writer's blog for photo above I saw that she did a Kdrama challenge that she found on Tumblr which I linked below. I thought wow I should do this as I am getting more and more into Kdramas (to be fair I have only watched a finished a handful) So I am debating if I should do it all in one post or make it a 30 day challenge...

30 Day Kdrama Challenge

Today is:
Day 06: Your Favorite Song from a Kdrama OST


I had to go with It's you by Jeong Sewoon a song from What's wrong with Secretary Kim. I picked it for numerous reasons but mainly for the lyrics which match the show so well but also because it is such a sweet and soft song. I absolutely love listening to it and of course when I hear it I go back to the show and remember my favorite parts. 

What do you think? 

Previous & upcoming topics 
Day 07: Your Favorite Line/s by a Male Lead Character
Day 08: Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Lead Character
Day 09: Your Favorite Line/s by a Male Third Wheel
Day 10: Your Favorite Line/s by a Female Third Wheel
Day 11; Your Favorite Dialogue
Day 12: Your Favorite Story
Day 13: Your Favorite “I Love You”
Day 14: Your Favorite Kiss
Day 15: Your Favorite Ending
Day 16: A Kdrama you started but can’t finish
Day 17: A Kdrama you’ve watched more than once
Day 18: The Worst Kdrama that you’ve watched until the end
Day 19: Your Best Actor
Day 20: Your Best Actress
Day 21: Your Worst Actor
Day 22: Your Worst Actress
Day 23: Your Best Couple
Day 24: Your Worst Couple
Day 25: Your First Jdrama
Day 26: Your Recently Finished Kdrama
Day 27: A Kdrama loved by many but you don’t seem to like
Day 28: A Kdrama not loved by many but you seem to like
Day 29: A Kdrama which made you so happy
Day 30: A Kdrama which made you so sad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄