Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A review sortof ~ Survivors by Sophie Littlefield

So I was going to review this book until I remembered that it wouldn't be fair to do that since I have not read the first or the second in the series. And honestly the only reason I even read this one was due to the price of being free and it had Zombies. So out of respect for the author I shall review this after I have read the first one.

PS This does not mean by in way shape or form that I didn't enjoy this book b/c I did. If I had not enjoyed this book I would not be wanting to read the first LOL. So take it with a grain of salt this book was like 30 pages and didn't give me enough of a feel to let you know how the series was or is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄