Saturday, January 25, 2020

Update on Reading Challenges ~ Week 3


Okay weekly update for my challenges...

I have read 4 books so far in 2020 and am working on book 5 & 6
I have read from Library Love Challenge 4/24, Cloak and Dagger Challenge 4/25, and Personal Reading Challenge 4/62

I am still really focusing my time on fanfics (big surprise there) They are quick and easy plus I can read a chapter here or there on my phone in minutes.  I managed to read a few short stories AKA one shots. But I did manage to get 2 new full stories in. I will post reviews of these on Friday. 
for my challenge 8/52




Personal Challenge of Books to Read: 3/62


  1.        A book by a female author - In the Woods by Tana French (currently reading)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄