Friday, January 24, 2020

FanFic Review ~ Because His stars Are In My Dreams by Linn_Linn





Main Pairing: Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook
Chapters: 27/27
Word count: 183,280
Read in: January 2020
Challenge: Doesn't meet my criteria

Author’s summaryJimin and Jungkook met at a party and left together. They became boyfriends in the blink of an eye and now they live together in Jimin's apartment. But only after six weeks together, Jimin suspects that something isn't right. Worried and nervous, he tries to reach Jungkook who won't pick up his calls. And when Jungkook comes home in the middle of the night, smelling like lavender, Jimin isn't sure what to think. Friendships will be tested and love will be questioned, that is for sure.

My Thoughts:
Dear god did this one hit in the feels which to be fair this author is known for. However, I found myself just hurting for everyone in this fic from Jimin to Jungkook to Tae to Namjoon and Suga. They all just got put so much through the ringer that I had a hard time not hurting. The only one that I wanted to smack was Tae and then I wanted to hug the poor baby. I really got frustrated with Kook and was so happy with how he finally started to mature in this fic. This author and this story was one of the few that I have read religiously for the entire story. I think I started about chapter 3 and then weekly sat with biting nails and cries of frustration (cliffhangers) until the next week for this story to have the satisfaction I needed to finally breathe and be happy. There is only one other fanfic that I am as obessed about as this story and that is Vanilla Baby I am waiting with baited breathe every week and then I pounce like a woman possessed to read it.

This is one I do plan now that it is complete to go back and read all the way through as a complete story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄