Thursday, February 2, 2017

TBR Thursday ~#2


So I discovered this lovely book meme over at Kimberly Faye Reads and I thought to myself I just have to do it. Plus I have a MASSIVE TBR (to be read) pile that really, really needs to shrink before I move again both physically and on my ereader. Also I am trying the whole I am not buying anymore books (except for work) until I shrink down my pile as a motivation. So here's hoping...

Anywho has anyone read this one:

Title: Warbreaker
Author: Brandon Sanderson


Summary: 
Sisters Vivenna and Siri are princesses of Idris. Susebron is the God King one must marry. Lightsong is the reluctant minor god of bravery. Vasher is an immortal still trying to undo mistakes of centuries before. Magic from individual breath from everyday objects can perform all manner of miracles and mischief.

I have had this book since 2010... cause it's the New York Times Bestseller and I'm a sucker absolutely a sucker for fantasy with strong women characters and LOOK AT THAT COVER

So has anyone read this one? Is it good? Is it worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄