Sunday, January 3, 2016

2015 In Review



Top 10 books of 2015
1. Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith
2. Much Ado About Nothing by Shakespeare
3. Argo by Antonio Mendez
4. Churchill by Paul Johnson
5. The Picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilder
6. The Best Yes: making wise decisions in the midst of endless demands by Lisa Terkerust
7. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
8. The Shadow Reader by Sandy Williams
9. Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig
10. Split Second by Kasie West

5 books to finish in 2016 that were started in 2015
1. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
2. Atlantia by Ally Condie
3. Alan Turing: The Enigma by Andrew Hodges
4. The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
5. The Harbinger by Jonathon Chan

Challenge Recaps
Finish the Series Challenge : Yeah no I didn't come close to finishing this at all.
Alphabet Series Challenge: I did pretty good on this one the only letters I needed were: D, F, H, J, K, O, Q, R, T, X and Y (okay okay maybe not as good as I thought)
Let Me Count the Ways: I completed this one!
New Author Challenge: I completed this one
Out Do Yourself Challenge: I read 47 out 52 books
TBR Challenge: did not make this one either 5 out of 12

Podcast for 2015 is here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄