Monday, January 4, 2016

35 things to do before turning 36

Time to do it again. This year I am going to be the whopping 35 years old... And I thought it would be a good opportunity to come up with somethings I would like to do before turning 36. So here are my 35 things to do before turning 36



I know... I know I'm brilliant (actually it was a former co-worker who did it first but I'll take the praise where I can get it)

So here are my 35 things to do before I turn 36...


35 things to do before turning 36
1. Read 52 books this year
2. Read the Bible this year
3. continue to pay down my credit card every month
4. Make a project from Pintrest
5. Read a classic book all the way through (not just audio but actually read it)
6. Go abroad
7. Attend a live play, ballet, symphony or opera
8. Learn to be grateful and positive every day (find something to be thankful and positive about the day)
9. Visit some local places around (road trip)
10. Attend a book reading or art gallery or a book signing
11. Do and finish the JJ Virgin diet
12. Go on a date
13. Write a letter to yourself something deep and personal to be read in 10 years
14.  Go to the zoo
15. See Chris Evans, David Tennant, Matt Smith, and Benedick Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman (if possible)
16. Make my own bread (healthy kind)
17. See an opera (via movie theater) see a ballet
18. Have a heart-pumping adventure like skydiving or white water rafting
19. Get another tattoo
20. Attend a festival
21.  Learn how to make a gif
22. Explore more local libraries
23. Stargaze or go to a planetarium 
24. Go 24 hours without technology of any kind
25. Write in my journal at least once a week and work my way up to daily.
26. Do an escape room or scavenger hunt
27. laugh more learn how to loosen up and joke more
28. Cook a recipe from a cookbook weekly or at least 2 a month.
29. Learn a new makeup trick and hair style
30. Do my hair 2 days a week
31. Try something new
32. Go to a drive in movie theater
33. Get a real bed with a frame and new mattress
34. Quit a bad habit
35. Work out

I will keep you guys posted as I complete this wonderful and fun challenge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄