Friday, April 17, 2015

My Favorite Things ~ Week 4



Welcome back to Week 4 of my favorite things. This week we are going to talk about the top favorite things I have in Nerd, Project/Personal, TV show, Movies, Music, Actor/Actress and (I added a new category b/c hey this is a reading blog) Books. Thanks for joining me this week and I look forward to hearing what you think of my top favorite things this week and what you think should have been on the list.

Let's start it off in the Nerd department:


So this released this week on Netflix and a collective gasp was heard world wide. Lots of people wasted entire days, weekends and work days watching it, re-watching it and well attempting to catch up on it. Meanwhile this girl managed to watch the first episode so YEAH this girl!!!

Also this:


I just laughed way too hard at this episode mainly this 3 minutes during the episode

In Personal/Projects:
It's spring which to some that means cleaning but to this girl that means magazine clean out and cut out and organize out time. If that even makes a lick of sense. Needless to say I get a lot of magazines I mean we are talking like 8 or 9 a month lot... so I need a way to look through keep what I want and discard the rest


This lovely website has helped with that problem I am happy to say (check it out here) I will do a separate post on how I do late I promise, pinky swear, sort of...

TV Shows AKA my life blood or Movies
So this week I started 2 new TV shows (THANK YOU NETFLIX for making sure I never have a social life) and finally got around to watching a movie.

First up I started:

I picked this one b/c mom and I love some BBC and well come on it looks like good fun something the whole family can watch.

Then as if one wasn't enough I needed some guilty pleasure to sneak around with so I started this:


I swear it is like PLL and Gossip Girl all wrapped up in a royal package that is full of so many historical inaccuracies I am accurately not bothered by it. That in itself says a lot.  Is it good? NO but man it feels the guilty pleasure quota right up there!

I also managed to get around to watching:


I won't go into details here b/c I plan to do a full report later this week!

Now onto some music that really touched my soul this week or rather my Ipod found itself listening to a lot
Gran Torino by Jamie Cullum (love the movie and love the song)


Hold Me by St. Lola In the Fields


Yes I was introduced to this band due to PLL (I admit a lot of my music came from that show so if you hate the show you at least were introduced to some excellent music). Enjoy

Books: this is a new section I wanted to add because I mean come on this is a book blog isn't it?! And what is a book blog without a favorite book. Now keep in mind it is a rare week when I have read more than one book in that week so I might throw in some of my favorite previously read books like this week where I will talk about the


The Monstrumologist series by Rick Yancey a great YA series that you can see my review of here I am starting the second book this week! (see what I did there?) Anyway I thought the first one was so good I ran out and ordered the second from Amazon and now I am ready to read it. I will post that review at some point I swear!

Okay lastly I know it is your favorite section Actor/Actresses!!!

And this week I decided to focus on Benedict Cumberbatch because hey The Imitation Game was good enough I thought Benny needed some love! Want to see him as DBofTW go here  hope you enjoy!






Alright boys and girls that's it for this week's favorite things. I would love to hear from you and what your favorite things are. Please feel free to leave a comment on some of your favorite items here below or come over to Twitter and let me know your thoughts. You can also join me on the dark side at Tumblr

Have a great week see ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄