Monday, April 20, 2015

I finished a book y'all and much more!


Man it's been awhile sort of since I've updated y'all on my life and seeing how we are getting close to the end of the month (Can you freaking believe it's almost May?!?!) I thought I'd do a quick little update just to, you know, let you know I'm still alive and kicking.

So as the title suggested I finished a book! Shocking I know! Review should be up tomorrow pending all goes well.

I've started 2 new ones and pending all goes well should finish by the end of the weekish or beginning of next week!

Still managing to do the Favorites weekly which is rocking hopefully a little longer each episode. The ideal is to eventually get to 30 minutes a podcast, but to be quite honest that's a long time for a gal to talk by herself so if anyone is interested in helping a girl out I'd appreciate it.

I have a movie review to post that will probably go up on Saturday cause I'm running behind per usual...

I am going to stick with keeping up with my Tuesday Smoozedays and my WWW cause hey those are no brainers and well just fun to do along with Friday Favorites.

Otherwise that's about all with me at this moment.

Anything new, interesting, or rather boring happening in your life? I have some vacations coming up so I'm excited about that May is going to be a little bit busy but hey we do what we can do and we just keep on keeping on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄