Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Tuesday Smoozeday


Watching: Death in Paradise and a Psych marathon re-watch for some reason

Reading: The Curse of the Wendigo by Rick Yancey and Mine to Possess by Nalini Singh

Listening to: David Blue's Out of the Blue Podcast music wise I am listening to: I See You by Luke Bryant

Wearing: Sweat pants, hat, tee shirt

Lusting after: The Supernatural Funko Pop characters all of them (even the FBI ones) sigh when will I learn not to buy into the latest craze

Weather: It is sunny oh my heaven's it's sunny for once!!!

Drinking: flavored water

Eating: Lifesavers Cherry Hard candy

Feeling: overwhelmed and under appreciated

Thinking: about all the crap I have to do for work and how it's not going to happen so how I need to come up with some really good excuses or a sick day

Wondering: What a person has to do to get a coke around here that taste like a coke (stupid medication)

Side Note: When is my vacation time?! I could use it now please (no I couldn't I have no money so never mind)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping in I appreciate you taking the time to leave some feedback! Hope you have a fantastic day 😄